Siel Environmental has collaborated with WePlanet to make this Food Waste Management Campaign possible! The 'Doh Waste Good Food' campaign aims to educate everyone especially individuals living in Trinidad about the importance of food waste management. We challenge you to take part in the following tasks for a chance to earn rewards!
Make your submissions here: Eco-Submissions
- Read the food waste management articles by Siel Environmental in the Eco-Learn section of the app
- Do the mini-challenges listed in the table below (1 mini-challenge submission = 1 entry into the campaign raffle)
REQUIREMENTS: To take part in this challenge you must do the following-
- Make your mini-challenge submissions in the Eco-Submissions section of the app. Your submission will be proof that you have completed the mini-challenge, therefore, you are required to take a picture, text or video and upload it through the app.
- Picture, text or video taken as proof of completion must be authentic and clearly indicate that the mini-challenge has been completed.
- Provide your full name and contact information (phone number, email address and physical address) when submitting proof (update your profile to include these details).
PRIZES: A raffle will be conducted halfway through the campaign and a grand prize will be given to the individual with the most quality-based submissions. Prizes range from Amazon gift cards to vouchers from your favourite stores.
DEADLINE: Make all mini-challenge submissions by December 31st at 11:55 pm to be eligible for prizes.
*Prizes associated with this campaign's mini-challenges will only be given out to individuals living in Trinidad